Who is this webinar for?
You are a teacher who would like to find a personally, professionally, and financially rewarding teaching job in Dubai!
You are a teacher considering the expat lifestyle in Dubai and beyond!
You are a teacher who is curious about getting jobs abroad, the school systems in Dubai and practicalities.
What is included?
“Teaching in Dubai - 10 Things You Need to Know” is 1 hour in duration including Q&A opportunities.
- How expat teaching has changed in the last 20 years and what that means for Irish teachers
- How to choose the best location abroad for you
- Understand the different types of schools abroad and how to choose the best one for you as a future expat teacher
- Learn about the 3 most popular curricula in international schools and how to research them to see what best suits your experience and career goals as an future expat teacher
- How to cater for local students with English as a Second Language in your lessons
- What to consider when moving with a partner or family
- How CVs for teaching jobs in Ireland are different to CVs for teaching jobs in Dubai (in terms of length, detail, content and structure)
- How to determine that you are getting a good deal
- How to get everything sorted for the big move
- How to save six figures as an expat teacher
This webinar is presented by Sorcha Coyle.
Sorcha has been an expat teacher in the Gulf for over 10 years now and she runs the Empowering Expat Teachers community, whose mission is to empower future and current expat teachers to lead personally, professionally, and financially rewarding lives.
Sorcha is especially excited about the financial empowerment of expat teaching because it allowed her to save six figures in her first teaching job in Qatar!
Sorcha is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer and is currently completing he level 7 ILM Coaching and Mentoring qualification.
A downloadable Certificate will be accessible.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this certified webinar. Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any questions you would like to ask. We love hearing from you and will do all that we can to support you!